Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 12.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 25th. Dash has a total market cap of $4.35 billion and $98.64 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dash coin can now be purchased for $547.79 or 0.05575590 BTC on major exchanges including Abucoins, CryptoBridge, Binance and Qryptos. During the last seven days, Dash has traded 11.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001573 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00017023 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00019366 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00012770 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0913 or 0.00000930 BTC.
Dash is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 19th, 2014. Dash’s total supply is 7,941,342 coins. Dash’s official message board is www.dash.org/forum. The Reddit community for Dash is /r/dashpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dash’s official website is www.dash.org. Dash’s official Twitter account is @Dashpay and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet. PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network. “
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: xBTCe, Tux Exchange, Qryptos, Binance, LiteBit.eu, BX Thailand, Gate.io, BTC Trade UA, Cryptopia, Liqui, Bit-Z, Bisq, Koineks, Coinroom, Upbit, SouthXchange, Poloniex, Livecoin, Coinrail, CoinExchange, Altcoin Trader, Bittrex, Kucoin, WEX, AEX, Huobi, C-CEX, Bitsane, Mercatox, CEX.IO, BitBay, HitBTC, YoBit, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, Cryptox, Coingi, Bittylicious, Bithumb, Exmo, Cryptomate, Exrates, COSS, CoinEx, Tidex, Kraken, OpenLedger DEX, LocalTrade, Quoine, Braziliex, Bleutrade, Coinsquare, Bitcoin Indonesia, Bitfinex, OKEx, Abucoins and BitFlip. It is not possible to buy Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.